Google Automatic Telephone Voice Recorder, Telephone Call Logger: E1 PRI Telephone Card - Gaxon

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

E1 PRI Telephone Card - Gaxon

Today I have mainly post E1 PRI telephone card on Alibaba. In the morning, it is really laggy for the Alibaba. I can not even upload the pictures of the product. Open other sites seems ok. And then I am pretty sure that it is the Alibaba responsibility not my own computer. My computer is really coo. I just run the FFXIV Benchmark, it hits rather high with score of 5686.

You can see more explation and specifications about the E1 PRI at http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Digital-Telephone-Voice-Recorder-E1-PRI_1743609734.html

Or you can contact me at Gaxon Phebewang18@outlook.com









Written by Phebe Wang

No comments :

Post a Comment